The Members of the Condo Board are:
- President – Eric Orr
- Vice President – Vacant
- Treasurer – Teri Jaeger
- Secretary – Kathy Ko
- Member at Large – Peter Sarandinaki
NO TRASH PICK-UP
THURS, 19 OCT 2017
16-20 OCT 2017
The following options are available for off-site parking during the paving project:
- Street parking along Soapstone between South Lakes and Glade
- Street parking on Ridge Heights
- Tennis court parking lot (15 spaces) on South Lakes after 8:30 pm!
Additional parking options will be communicated if they become available.
The board meeting minutes from the March 2017, April 2017, and May 2017 meetings have been approved and posted. Please see Documents, Minutes & Operations for all meeting minutes.
The board meeting minutes from the October 2016, December 2016, and January 2017 meetings have been approved and posted. In addition, the minutes from the special board meeting in November 2016 have been approved and posted. Please see Documents, Minutes & Operations for all meeting minutes.
American Disposal Services will collect Christmas trees from Woodwinds on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 4
- Wednesday, January 11
Please make sure your tree is free of all debris and any pre-attached stands have been removed. Additionally, trees should be placed on the curb at standard trash and recycling collection locations.
The Woodwinds Council of Co-Owners has decided that Woodwinds would be best served by a change in property management companies. Effective January 1, 2017, Woodwinds will be managed by Associa Select Community Services (SCS).
SCS recently sent letters to all residents, which provides:
- Information about SCS and how to contact them, including after-hours emergencies that threaten safety or property,
- Critical information about paying your Woodwinds Council of Co-Owners monthly fees going forward, and
- Contact information sheet that we ask you to fill out and return to SCS as soon as possible.
A generic copy of this letter has been posted under Documents, Forms & Instructions.